2018년 4월 11일 수요일

[ Best Youtube & Comments ] CHVRCHES - Miracle (Audio)









 
















CHVRCHES - Miracle (Audio)



* Comments.
- ...... I'm still on board with this

- Millennial whoop?

- It’s a Miracle that I’m first.

- mmmh...bah.Sorry.

- sounds like default pop song

- Stop moaning this a great song

- S L A Y Q U E E N

- Perfection

- Guess i'm not buying the album then.

- WIG FLEW TO ASIA

- Buen tema

- Not my favorite track

- this album is gonna be solid.

- THIS IS DIFFERENT BUT I LOVE IT

- O coisa maravilhosa! <333

- THIS SONG IS A MIRACLE

- This is great, love the new direction :)

- "Imagine Chvrces"? I'll pass thanks

- No

- Idk

- Sounds waaaaay to mainstream

- 💖👍 CHVRCHES 👍💖

- getting a weeknd vibe

- Already pre-ordered

- 90 people aren't chvrch-goers

- 🖤🖤🖤

- I think I will love this album

- Amazing!

- I love this song, I love Chvrches 🤘🏻

- I love ittt...... 💃❤

- I need a video soon otherwise i'll die

- FIRST

- Best one yet

- eh its ok

- Love you Chvrches ♥️

- THIS. IS. BEAUTIFUL.

- YESSSSSSSS!!!!!

- 🤘🤘🤘 rock on Chvrches.

- This is so tragically bad.

- We got a bop

- QUE HINOOOOOO BRASIL

- <3

- 0:31 And Nani...

- Ufff man, this is another masterpiece

- Awesome!! CHVRCHES ROCKS!!




CHVRCHES - Miracle (Audio)
If You Liked This Video,
Like And Follow This Video!


My Blog URL : xiangt.blogspot.com

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기